Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mini Game Project

Below is a collection of assets I have created while working on the mini game project. All work was created by me (High res, low res, uv, textures). The theme of the game is Ancient egyptian with a hint of Scifi elements for the characters and other assets. Goal.
Player/Ball spawn point.
Modular wall section.
Textures.
Tropical plant and pot plant.
Below is some tileable wall sections.
Textures and wireframe.
The zbrush model. Some changes were made in photoshop after this asset was created due to normal mapping issues.
Below are some columns that were created and placed around the environment.
Texture maps.
The zbrush models.
Below are some tileable textures I created in Zbrush. There was some challenges in creating the sand texture and associated normal map to get it to tile correctly. After searching many youtube videos I found a way to do it. these Textures were used on the terrain for the game environment.
I created some trees for the environment. Each of the three are just modified variants of the same tree so I could create one uv set and apply them to each model. I created 3 variations of the diffuse map just to give a slight colour change to the leaves. The bark was done in zbrush, I created one piece that resembled the bark and duplicated and placed them around the tree and often each row.
Maps and wireframe.
Houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment